Sunday, July 10, 2011

Starting Something New

My very first blog! Now that I have turned 20 I have decided that there are some things that I want to do, some things that I want to change and some things that I want to try. One thing that I want to try is a blog. In this blog, I hope to share with you the passions that are on my heart and the adventures in my life. I believe that life is simply beautiful and I am so thankful for every minute that I have on this earth.   Some of my favorite passions are baking, running and teaching. Baking is something that I enjoy because it means spending time with others whether baking together, eating together or having a party.  Running to me is a love/hate relationship, but once I do it, it helps me to focus and distress. Lastly, teaching is a passion that has clearly been laid on my heart although I am still going to college to get my degree I love coming up with ideas and sharing them with others. I hope that you enjoy reading my blog and the simple adventures of my life.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your new blog daniella! keep at it! I've been "blogging" for a couple years now & it's sometimes tough to keep up with but just keep at it, don't feel pressure to blog everyday just blog when you can and blog what you love! be yourself :) excited for you! -Kindsey (met you in thailand remember??? :) )

    kindseypape.Squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete