Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Relaxing Time at the Beach:

A blessing is what I can describe this past week in Thailand. I arrived in Chiang Mai on Friday and left on Sunday to Phuket (which is an island connected to Thailand).  It was amazing time of relaxing by the pool, lying on the beach, developing relationships and reflecting on my first student-teaching placement in Upland. I also had a blast getting to know some of the teachers who teach at Grace. They are such wonderful, caring, loving and helpful people. I am so blessed.




 






I arrived back in Chiang Mai late Thursday night so that I could have some time to get ready for my next class! J I met my mentoring teacher Friday morning for breakfast and it was a wonderful time getting to know each other. My mentoring teac her is such a lovely, caring, and understanding lady. I am way beyond excited to learn from her over the next few months.  Tomorrow is the day that I get to meet my students… Yay!

This weekend I have spent some quality time with one of my roommates getting to know her better. We adventure out last night to a clothing market and ate Thai bbq with some friends. It was an adventure and so much fun trying new things.  Today, I went to church and later tonight I am going to eat pizza with an admission counselor from Taylor and some high school students who are considering coming to Taylor… how fun!  
Please keep me updated with your life, and share any prayer requests you have!

-Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment