Sunday, November 4, 2012

My "New" Home....

Hello Friends,

Hope your week has been wonderful. I am soaking up every minute in Thailand. I have differently fallen in love with the culture, the slow pace of life, the food, the people, and of course Grace International!

This week I got to meet my students and observe my teacher. It was a wonderful week of learning and watching my mentoring teacher teach as well as other teachers at Grace. My teacher is such a kind, gentle-spirit and loving teacher. She has such a heart for each student in her classroom. I am so thankful for her and all that I am going to learn during my time in her classroom. A highlight of my week has been praying each morning with my teacher for the day, for the students and for wisdom as we teach. What blessing to give all things to the Lord.

Also, this week I had the awesome privilege of going to Agape Home. Agape Home provides a loving family for 80+ children aged 0-21 years. Most children at Agape home have been impacted by HIV. My heart melted the minute I was handed a little boy named Benjamin. It was a precious time of feeding him a bottle and praying over his future. To learn more about Agapa Home you can click on the link.


 Here are some pictures of my new "home" and my classroom:

My "new" home from the outside!


My bedroom


Our Living Room


Our Kitchen
My Classroom!

 
This week I am starting to teach some lessons to my 4th graders. I will be teaching Math and Reading! I can't wait!


Enjoy your week,
Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment