Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fears.

Well, this weekend I officially submitted my application to do a DTS in New Zealand starting in July and the fears started flooding in:  what if doing a DTS is not the right thing? What if I’m apart of hard community? What if I have a terrible time? What if it’s like the past three years? What if I never get a teaching job again? Why somewhere new again? Then I started getting fearful about my future even more… what if I won’t be good at getting my masters someday? What if I don’t get married? What if I don’t have a place to call home? Then fears of right now… what if my students don’t learn anything this year? What if I’m not loved by my students or the girls that I will coach? What if something bad happens to me? And they just kept coming…

Fears. They are not from God. It’s the enemy’s way of trying to steer us away from what God is asking/calling/wanting us to do. Fears are meant to bring confusion, anxiety, and selfishness. Fears can keep you struck!

But God is bigger than fears! 

He gives us freedom. Peace. Clear direction. He has a plan and purpose for our lives.  He counters fear with His goodness. His glory. His holiness. He only gives perfect peace. So I declared yesterday and I will continue to declare NO to my fears because I am a child of God. I am brought with a price. Jesus died on the cross for my sins. my selfness. my fears. I am completely His. I am trading my fears for freedom in Him. I am going to go full swing in the direction that enemy doesn’t want me to go in. To do exactly what God is calling me to even when others say it’s crazy or don’t understand or its against the worldly thoughts. God is calling me to this new season of being a student again engaging deeper into His word and heart for the nations. Because I am LOVED, I am WORTH it. I am COMPLETE in Him. I am CHOSEN. CALLED. EQUIP. COURAGEOUS. He is and will continue to declare these truths over my life. A song that has been on repeat in my head since spending the morning yesterday declaring that “I am NO longer a slave to fear. I’m a child of God.” is NO Longer Slaves by Brian Johnson/Jonathan Helser from Bethel Music.  If would you love to be praying for me this week I would appreciate it so much. I am asking that God would confirm to me with only His perfect peace that doing my DTS in New Zealand is exactly what He has for me next. I only want to be exactly where He wants me to be and nowhere else because I have learned through the past three years that I can’t without Him. He is all that I am! He is the only one who can give me the strength and wisdom to press through anything that life throws my way, but I can’t without Him. I would have no purpose without Him. If you have fears that you would love prayer for please let me know I would love to intercede with you declaring freedom for you in your fears to God who wants to wash them away. 
Love, Daniella

**If you would like to know exactly what a DTS is please read the description down below** This is the exact description that YWAM Bethlehem gives for the DTS that I have applied for: 

We have been created for the very purpose of relationship with God, in this way we experience true intimacy and encounter the love God wants us to live in. Everything in our life flows out of this intimacy we have with our Loving Father. From this place of love and intimacy we can shine the heart of God to others and live a life sharing this amazing news of joy and love that satisfies the deepest longings of our heart. As children of God we have a heavenly father who loves us with an everlasting love. Throughout your time here you will gain insight into this amazing truth.

This five month school is very intense and challenging its not for the faint hearted, but for anyone willing to fully commit and wholeheartedly give everything in their pursuit of God. The more you step out and open your heart the more God will encounter you. The staff are committed to seeing break through and freedom in your life, you will be pushed to your limits to ensure you receive all that God has for you.

Are you longing to cultivate a deep relationship with God and know the fullness of life and freedom found only in Jesus? Do you long to know God and make him known? Come join us here in Tauranga for our 5 month Intimacy to Impact school! Throughout a 3 month lecture phase of teachings you will:

-Receive teachings on the character of God
-Discover your true identity and destiny
-Develop a sustainable prayer life
-Form lasting friendships within a community
-Gain a greater understanding of the Father heart of God
-Confidently share the gospel

We also partner with the Tauranga house of prayer and spend time in prayer and worship. This creates an awesome opportunity to hear the very heart of God and strengthen our relationship with him.

The second phase of the school is a two month outreach and opportunity to practically apply all you have learnt. The goal of these two months is to make a lasting impact in the nations. This is from a place of inward transformation and overflow in intimacy. We are called not just to know God but to make him known. In loving God and others we put the first commandments in first place.




No comments:

Post a Comment