Friday, July 8, 2016

New Address in New Zealand

Hi friends,
My address is changing again! Yahooo! This time you will find me in New Zealand for a few months! 

A few of my favorite things are spending time with family, sitting in coffee shops, reading, studying the word, traveling, listening to pandora station: Bethel, running, getting mail and writing letters to friends around the world.

I promise if you write me a letter I will write you one back! :) 

Here’s to celebrating the art of letter writing! 

Daniella Rottier
749 Welcome Bay Rd
Welcome Bay, Tauranga
New Zealand 3175

Daniella Rottier
PO Box 15-134 
Tauranga 3030
New Zealand

OR 

Daniella Rottier
C/-Faith Bible College
Private Bag 12006
Tauranga 3143
New Zealand 

All three address work so take your pick! 


Love, Daniella


No comments:

Post a Comment