Sunday, November 18, 2012

Moments....

Hello Sweet Friends,

The last couple of weeks have been packed with teaching, lesson planning, exploring, deepening friendships, learning, leaning on God, and laughter!

Some highlights:
  • Teaching my 4th grade class in math, and reading (this week I am adding bible)
  • One of my students thanking me for teaching her
  • Another student telling me at 8 o'clock at night that I needed to go home from school and get some rest (it was so sweet)
  • Prayer time with my roommates
  • Going to Thai church and worshipping with Thai believers
  • Getting a massage after a waking up with a sore neck
  • Eating mango and sticky rice with coconut milk
  • Hiking Doi Inthanon National Park (it was beautiful)
  • Drinking Starbucks (a moment of being homesick)
  • Soaking in the beauty of Thailand
  • Holding a sweet baby boy at Agpapa home
Of course there are so many stories that go with each of these hightlights and so many others things that I could add to this list, but I just wanted to give you a glimpse of the past two weeks.  To say the least I am LOVING Thailand and all that God is teaching me during my time here.

Enjoy the week,
Daniella



1 comment:

  1. Mangoes and Sticky rice sounds awesome! Glad you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete