Friday, December 28, 2012

Running a Race

Hello Friends,

Hope your Christmas Season has been filled with joy, peace, and love! I still cannot believe that I am done with student-teaching... and almost a graduate of college! Time flies by so quickly!

Since student-teaching I have been busy spending time with friends here in Thailand... after school was out we headed UP to Chiang Rai. It was amazing trip going down memory lane. My family came to Thailand 6 years ago and we stayed the whole summer in Chiang Rai.

The trip with my family definitly impacted my life in so many ways. I gained a deeper understanding of how broken our world is and gained a desire to teach overseas someday. I also left my heart in Thailand so it was good to come back and get it again.

The trip I took this time to Chiang Rai involved a stop at the night market, ice cream at Swensen's, tour of the International School, and a ride on OSTRICH!!! It was such a great trip!

The Ostrich Ride

Also, this week I ran in 10k race with my roommate around the moto in Chiang Mai. It was such a great race!

10K Race! :)

What a race I have been running since college has started!! I am definitly ready for a slower past for awhile... hopefully this spring semester... we will see!


Enjoy the Christmas Season!

Love,
Daniella





No comments:

Post a Comment