Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Silly Smiles

Wow, friends!

I am officially done with student-teaching! It has been an amazing experience with so many different emotions that I decided to summarize my experience with a few simple words:

Blessing. Joy. Smiles. Passion. Learner. New Discovery. Flexibility. 1st grade. 4th grade. Prayer. Lesson Plans. Journal Entries. Tiredness. Fun. Laughter. Impacting. Heart Captured. Teachable. Connections. Mentor. Stretching. Encouraging. Overwhelmed. Thankful. Exciting. So good.

I'm so thankful for my two mentoring teachers and the grace they gave me as I taught/learned in their classrooms. I cannot wait to have a classroom of my own! I'm in the process of pursuing the Lord for where He wants me to go in the Fall!




Silly 4th graders



Love,
Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment