Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Birthday

Two very special woman in my life have celebrated birthdays this week. They are two of my favorite people in the whole world and I love them dearly! I have missed spending their day with them for the past five years now and I cannot wait until the day I get to celebrate with them again in person!

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Momma and Sis!

Mom! Thanks for being an amazing example of godly woman who serves from her heart with hospitality. I am so thankful for our friendship! You have taught me to have courage, never give up and to always seek God. Thanks for teaching that every once in awhile you just have to treat yourself! J You are so beautiful inside and out! My prayer for you this year is that you will seek God for the desires of your heart and that you will be able to live out your dreams. Nothing is to big to dream...

 Mia! You are beautiful inside and out. I am so proud of the woman you are becoming. Your heart is as pure as gold full of compassion for others.  You are amazing example of a young lady who accepts and looks for the good in each person no matter what! I love your fun attitude and adventurous side as well!  My prayer for you this year is that you  will grow deeper in your relationship with your heavenly father and that you will stand up for what you believe no matter what. You are light in the darkness! Be courageous and have fun!

Happy birthday, beautiful ladies! I love you to the moon and back! J

 Love, Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment