Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today a very special man in my life celebrates his birthday, my dad! He gets to celebrate it by watching my little sister play hockey and be a sports dad- something that he has learned to love since having children. He has definitely embraced it well and is our #1 fan along with mom!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!!!

Dad! Thanks for being an example of what it means to be a godly man who fears the Lord with their whole heart. You have taught me how important it is to pray about everything and commit everything to God. I am so thankful for our father-daughter relationship. It means the world to me when you take me on “father-daughter” dates. I still remember the ones in Switzerland when we use to go dancing by the lake and now I love our coffee dates whenever I am home. You are amazing man who is slow to speak, but quick to listen. You are so compassionate towards others and always willing to help wherever there is a need. My prayer for you this year is that you will take a risk and really trust God for something amazing this year.
 
I love you, dad, so much! I wish I could be celebrating with you right now, but know that I am thinking of you from afar! Happy Birthday, Dad! J

Love, Daniella

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Daniella with all my heart, my beloved daughter with this very special tribute! Love Dad

    ReplyDelete