Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Birthday, Nathan!

Today another very special man in my life celebrates his birthday, my brother Nathan. He is turning 24!!!! I love being his younger sister for lots of reasons, but one silly reason is that I am thankful he gets to embrace turning a year older before me! Haha!
                                                Happy Birthday, Nathan!
My dear brother- I want you to know that I am so thankful for you. I love that we have always been close and have been able to live life together. I hate that we have lived in different states and now countries for the past 5 years, but I am so thankful that I know you are always there to encourage me, be a listening ear and give me lots and lots of advice! I am so proud of you and the journey that you are taking with our heavenly father. He has amazing plans and a purpose for your life. You are so awesome, kind and encouraging in managing the sports store and coaching. You have proven that you are a hard worker and have a passion for sports and seeing youth grow. My prayer for you this year is that you will seek God for a clear direction in your life and to not be afraid to take a risk.
Hope you have an awesome day celebrating! I wish I could make you that gluten-free cake mom made you last year! J We will have to celebrate this summer!
I love you so much, bro!
 
My awesome brother and I at my graduation! He has always been so supportive!!!

                                                                                                                           Love, Sis
P.S This makes me miss you SO much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment