Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Story, My Address, & Ways to Support

Hello Lovely Friends!

I wanted to share with you some more information about what I’m doing and how you can be a part of it.
As most of you know I am a 2nd grade teacher at an International Christian School in South Korea. God has been laying teaching overseas on my heart for a very long time now, but as graduation was approaching I was unsure if the timing was right. God placed a very special lady in my life to show me an opportunity in pursing overseas teaching with NICS. I attended the NICS job fair and was offered 5 different jobs in 5 different countries. I left the conference completely overwhelmed having no idea where I should go. I spent the next week in prayer, seeking wisdom from others in my life and asking others in my life to pray. On the last day I had limited some schools, but I still had no idea. I felt God say “go where you thought you would never go”…. and that was South Korea. You see at the job fair I was not going to interview with South Korea, but randomly the very special lady in my life introduce me to a director from a South Korean school. He had an opening for an interview and asked if I would interview. I did! It was a great interview, but I left thinking “that was a great experience of a good interview” not thinking that’s where I was going to end up. But guess what I am in South Korea.  I accepted the job in February and having been praying it about since. Something that the Lord has laid on my heart continually is “freshness”. I am not entirely sure what that means, but I do know that God can refresh us daily with His word. I hope to bring a breath of freshness to those around me through my actions and words. I am clinging to God’s promise that this time in my life is going to be a beautiful adventure through the ups and downs.

There are three ways you can be a part of the beautiful adventure that God is leading me on.

1. Come: I’d love for you to come see where I’m and what I’m doing as a second grade teacher.
2. Pray: I will post prayer needs throughout my blog, but you can always be praying for my  students and their families.
3. Give: Read below to find out how you can support my work through monetary donations.
(I am receiving a small salary to cover basic living cost, but I am also having to paying off student loans.)

By Snail Mail:
1.Write a check made out to: NICS/OASIS
2.Put my project  number (003700)  in the subject line
3.Mail the check to: 3790 Goodman Road East, Southaven, MS 38673.
Online Donation:
1. Visit: www.nics.org
2. Scroll to the bottom where you will see a credit card. Click “Donate Now”
3. Choose “Single Donation” or “Recurring Donation”
Follow the instructions for Destination: Missionary Support

My project number is 003700
If you ever want to send me snail mail I will promise to always write back. I love snail mail! My address is: 

Daniella Rottier
Pyeongtaek International Christian School
367 Shindae-dong
 Pyeongtaek-si, Republic of South Korea
450-820


Also, you can always send me an e-mail to drottier@outlook.com! I would love to hear about your journey and pray for you in any way that I can.


Thanks for always loving me & supporting me!


The very special lady who through God made a way for me to teach overseas! :)
Love, Daniella
Love, Daniella

P.S. I will try to figure out a way to make this a tab on my blog so you can easily access all my info!

No comments:

Post a Comment