Wednesday, August 14, 2013

O-FISH-ally in Second Grade

As you can probably tell I did not follow through on my promise of pictures! L I seriously do not know where all my time has gone. It has disappeared so quickly! I have been in Korea for exactly two weeks! The last two weeks have been filled with getting to know so many amazing people, co-workers and my way around the city (kind of). The weeks have also been filled with orientation and getting to know the culture of the school that I will be teaching at. It is going to be an awesome year. A lot of new and exciting ideas for the students and school as well as growing more in professional development as teachers. I am so thankful that I get to spend my first year of teaching at PICS. All of my co-workers have been so supportive and encouraging!

And now the moment that so many of you have been waiting for you…. drumroll…. pictures of my classroom.  Decorating and setting up my first classroom has been so incredible. I have been waiting for this day since I was in 1st grade when I told my parents that I was going to be a teacher! Yes, I do admit my first reaction when I walked into my classroom was “I have no idea where to start… what was I thinking?!?!”, but I just drove right in. I wanted to create a classroom atmosphere of encouragement, life-long learning and a sense of JOY!  I LOVE the way my classroom turn out!
O-FISH-ally in Second Grade!!! (A little gift for my students at Open House)
Before picture of my classroom

Class Library
Font of the classroom room


Word Wall and Supplies


Back of the room


My desk!


I treated myself for surviving the first day!

So excited to go on an adventure of learning with my students this year and see how God works in each of our lives. “Oh, the places we’ll go!”

Love, Daniella
 
Love,
Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment