Thursday, October 31, 2013

State Soccer

It is long weekends like this one that make me "homesick"! It is not actually a long weekend for me, but it is for my brother and sister. They are both at state soccer this weekend. My brother is coaching a high school team and my little sister is playing for her high school soccer team. I am so proud of both of them! I would seriously do anything to be in Montana this weekend cheering them on from the sidelines! But reality is that I am in Korea, I am a teacher and I have to miss some pretty hard things to miss. It is really hard and sometime I question why God has called me to live so far away from my family for so long. It has almost been 5 years! Then again I am so thankful for technology that helps me to keep in the loop with my family and get updated scores, stories and so much more. I already starting to want to count down the days until I go home for Christmas! :) Nathan and Mia- I want you to know that I love you so much and I am so proud of you! Have a blast at state! Play hard and glorify God in all that you do!

Love, Sis
I can't find a soccer picture of all of us, but I love this picture of my siblings and I! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment