Thursday, November 7, 2013

A glimpse of Korea


(I just found this blog post and realized that I never posted it ... this gives you a little glimpse into how my brain is thinking these days... completely overloaded (forgetful) and just have too much on my mind that many things get put off! Oh, well hopefully it is just a season. In the meantime please be patience with me! Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures of my life here!)

Hello friends! I have finally accomplished my promise to you of giving you a picture walk of my life in Korea. Hope you enjoying seeing what I am surrounded by! J
My apartment


My very own room!

My relaxing living room!

Very convenient kitchen!  
 

The market where I buy my fruit and veggies sometimes!


A busy street close to my house!

My "city" Songtan!

Outdoor work-out equipment. (These are literally everywhere!!!)



A way of transportation to Seoul or other parts of Korea:


The school where I teach at. My classroom is on the second floor and the third floor is high school!

The rice fields right outside our school!

It's officially! I am a teacher because I have mailbox in the teacher lounges! Haha!

Hope you have enjoyed the little glimpse of my life in Korea through the camera lens!  
 
Love, Daniella

1 comment:

  1. Does it make me not an official teacher since we don't have mailboxes or a teachers' lounge? :) I loved seeing pictures from your life.

    ReplyDelete