Friday, July 4, 2014

Loved.

Loved. I am loved by my Savior. Yes, I am loved by Savior who died on the cross so that my sins (my daily sins) can be washed as white as snow. I am loved. My Savior has captured my heart. He has pursued me. He has overwhelmed me with His unconditional love. His love that is measureless. His love that is forgiving. His love that is matchless. His love that loves beyond anything else! His amazing, gracious, and all-consuming love for me.  He just loves me. He loves my soul.

As I am in the states for the summer God has daily shown me how much He loves me. He loves me through the circumstances I am placed in day and day out. This past year has been a year of a beautiful mess, but you know what I can now say “I am so thankful for each and every moment.” I convinced God brought me overseas to teach me some very valuable lesson that He knew I wouldn’t get if I stayed in the comfortable. He had to bring me to a place where I would have to bend my stubborn knees and rely completely on Him; A place where nothing else would satisfy me, but Him- my comforter, my strength, my wisdom, my heartbeat, my provider, my guide and my hope.  He has taught me that I am:

1.      Loved. I am loved by the one who created me. I am perfect in His image by grace.

2.      Alone. I am never alone. He has satisfy my heart (and this summer He has provided many opportunities to show me this J)

3.      Supported. There are so many people who are supporting me through prayer and encouragement. God has surrounded them around me in the perfect timing and way.

4.      Healed. I am no longer broken in areas, but I am healed and ready to move on.

5.      Dreamer. To keep dreaming and pursuing Him for His has great plans for my life. He knows what my decision will be in November (this is when I have to decide what is next in my life). I trust in Him!

 
Loved. My soul is loved by my Savior. He has captured me.  Daily this summer I am remained that I am loved. Loved by my savior.  My prayer is that you will experience this love because I tell you it’s life changing, wonderfully overwhelming and so refreshing. Loved. Loved. Loved.

Loved by my Savior


Love, Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment